Nana, the kids and I started a trip to visit my sister in MN last Friday afternoon. The drive was rainy and grey but the kids did really well. I was a little worried. They already miss dad.
Today we have just been hanging around the house. This morning I actually got my duff and started wk 2 of the coach potato to 5 k. Today it was run 8 min walk 2 x 2. I have to admit I couldn't run the whole 8 min and I had to stop and walk a couple times for about 30 sec but I was out there doing it That was what matters to me. Than I kept on going around my sister's block. I walked and jogged as much as I could for a total of 3 1/2 miles.
Its cloudy and rainy here in MN but suppose to clear up pretty soon. Hope everyone has a great day.
these days
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment